Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. With no end in sight, Health DG Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah hopes for stability in infections as Malaysia marks one year of Covid-19.
2. FMM warns industries to tighten SOPs to contain the spread of Covid-19 amid fears of another national full-scale lockdown.
3. Hartalega sees its 3Q net profit surge to RM1 billion and its cash pile soar to RM2.14 billion as demand for gloves remains unabated.
4. Integrated health supplement company Bioalpha Holdings becomes the latest to jump on the vaccine distribution bandwagon.
5. Bintai Kinden Corp and ASX-listed International Equities Corp will jointly undertake mixed property projects in Melaka and Penang.