Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MyNews Holdings plans aggressive expansion with 100 new stores this year.
2. Economists say Malaysia needs to move on from attracting labour-intensive FDIs.
3. Cruise ship operator Genting Hong Kong reports a 2H net loss of US$973 million.
4. Perodua sells an estimated 57,911 vehicles in 1Q21, a 29% increase year-on-year.
5. Ex-Goldman banker Roger Ng’s lawyer says prosecution has no proof of his guilt.