Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Axiata and Telenor are in advanced talks for the merger of Celcom and Digi.Com’s Malaysian operations.
2. The government will review the use of AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine following Europe’s drug regulator’s findings.
3. PNB plans to expand its diversification efforts into renewable energy, 5G tech, logistics and data centres.
4. LBS Bina’s unit signs a deal with the Melaka government to reclaim and develop 1,200 acres of land in Tanjung Bruas.
5. Malaysia's jobless rate drops slightly to 4.8% in February, with unemployed persons declining by 0.6% m-o-m to 777,500.